I have a few general goals. I don't want to say "resolution" because it implies there is something to resolve at all. I'm always progressing, always learning, improving. The new year is a great time to reset because the world is slower and you get a bit of breathing room.
I'll probably revisit and revise this all year. Feel free to check back and/or hold me accountable.
- Manage my information better
- Streamline my file storage and workflow
- Plan events strategically
- Balance my diet
- Track & adjust.
- Maybe exercise. Maybe.
- Budget budget budget
- Time, most of all.
- Save more often.
- With less! Reduce the clothes in my closet.
- Can't do this alone. Really hang tough with my friends who matter most.