Since Flipboard's acquisition of Ultravisual just a few months ago, I was worried about being the only NYer on a communications team based in Palo Alto. Transitions are always tough, especially when you are trying to jump on a moving train. However, thanks to my penchant for GIFS (and bothering every.single.person.I.meet), I was able to dive in and help with the newest version of Flipboard!
- New York Times "The Latest Flipboard Serves Up the News and Some Surprises"
- TechCrunch "Flipboard’s New App Gets Personal By Making Topics The Center Of Attention"
- The Verge "Flipboard debuts a big redesign and The Daily Edition, a morning news section"
- GigaOm ""
- The New Web "Flipboard launches a fresh new design and gives you 30,000 topics to follow"
- Engadget "Flipboard gets a makeover and thousands of new topics"
- USA Today "Flipboard launches 3.0 with redesign and 'topics'"
- Fast Company "Finding Stuff in Flipboard Just Got a Whole Lot Easier"
- Wired "Flipboard Finally Ditches Its iPad Roots With a Smarter Phone App"
- Venturebeat "Flipboard’s latest update integrates Zite’s tech to make you fall in love with digital magazines"
- Wall Street Journal "Flipboard App Gets 34,000 New Topics For Deep Personalization"
My username is jdlv and you can find me writing on the Flipboard Magazines Blog and curating the "Parting Gif" in the Daily Edition. Every week, I also get to gather the best app, gaming, food and funny articles for The Weekend.